Non-Emergency Patient Transport
This service is generally used for discharge patients, clinic appointments, ECJs and Dialysis patients. However, long-distance journeys not requiring emergency transfer can also be catered for within this service.
Our Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service comprises of the following as standard:
- Rugged Stryker Stretchers capable of loading and unloading patients of up to 318kg / 50 stone
- Facility to accommodate multiple patient categories in the same journey where beneficial, saving crew time and overall cost to NHS and Local Health Boards
- Fully equipped for Non-Emergency Transport
- Vehicle tracking units enable real-time tracking of journey progress
- Always staffed by a minimum of two appropriately qualified personnel
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.