Private Non-Emergency Patient Transport
For a family member or loved one who is unable to travel by car or public transport, or a patient who is unable to move about independently. Our Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service will take care of their every need from their chair or bed to their destination. Our staff are fully trained in the latest Manual Handling practices, and are all capable and more than willing to assist with transfers to and from the vehicle.
Users of this service will always be attended to during the journey, with one member of staff staying with them at all times. Although service will consist of two members of staff (Driver and attendant) to allow ease of transfer.
Our Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service comprises of the following as standard:
- Rugged Stryker Stretchers, ensuring smooth and comfortable transfer
- Facility to accommodate patients travelling in their own wheelchair, need to travel by stretcher, or simply need assistance getting around
- Privacy glass in patient compartment
- Fully equipped for Non-Emergency Transport
- Always staffed by a minimum of two appropriately qualified personnel
- Female staff members available on request
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.