QA Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness (QCF)
Candidates will learn basic fire safety principles in order to ensure they are keeping themselves and others in the workplace safe at all times. They will also learn what to do in the event of an emergency and the simple measures that can be taken to control the risk of fires.
With subjects covered in just half a day, this course is an ideal way to ensure that all employees have a good understanding of fire safety, whilst minimising disruption to your organisations day to day activity. Is your Workplace Safe?
QA Level 1 Award in Refresher training recommended every 3 years Ofqual regulated day course Fire Safety Awareness(QCF) Qualsafe Awards Book Now with C
- Causes of fires in the workplace
- The costs of fires in the workplace for employers, employees and society
- Basic fire safety duties and responsibilities
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Principles of fire risk control
- Key elements for effective fire risk management
- The fire triangle and controlling fire risks
- Active and passive risk control measures
- Fire prevention measures
- Safe use of portable fire-fighting equipment
- Fire safety equipment checks
Completeion of one or more multiple choice question papers to evidence that the learner has understood the underpinning knowledge elements of the course.
This courses is taught through the medium of the English Language. Please contact us to enquire about reasonable adjustments to assessment if you don't speak English as your first language.
Classroom Based with a variety of theory and practical lessons.